When my friend, Kyle heard I was getting a new kitchen he was so excited to come cook with me. He loves cooking and teaches a cooking class to some of the kids in the neighborhood. Kyle and I became friends while I was serving as Primary President. He has since moved into Young Men's, but stilll comes around to hang out.

For our delicious dinner we made Frog Eye Salad, from Kyle's cookbook, and sloppy Joes.

One afternoon before the kitchen was finished Kyle stopped by to say hello. He had lots of questions about my kitchen, but mainly wanted to know what kind of appliances I was getting? The kid knows more about appliances and kitchen stuff than I do. (I guess that's not too difficult... but still).
1 comment:
I love that!! A boy that cooks AND knows about appliances. Bravo to his mama!!
Post a Comment