Yellowstone Day 3
First off, let me say I am having some blogging troubles. So, my dates might be mixed up, some pictures won't work and overall it just might be a mess. But -- I'm trying my best as I attempt to do what is SO out of my comfort zone.
First off, let me say I am having some blogging troubles. So, my dates might be mixed up, some pictures won't work and overall it just might be a mess. But -- I'm trying my best as I attempt to do what is SO out of my comfort zone.
Canyon Falls. In order to get to the bottom of this waterfall, you first hike about a mile and a half, then walk down 800 stairs. Unfortunately, once you're done, you have to go back UP!!!! Felt pretty good about my calorie burn for this day. haha.
We waited in a line of traffic for at least 30 min. while this buffalo walked straight down the middle of the road. We laughed and were glad we didn't have anywhere else to be. Such an amazing sight!

No comments:
Post a Comment