Monday, October 17, 2011

Deer Hunt 2011

Now THIS is something to be proud of. Yep, my flesh and blood... my younger, much more immature brothers. Hilarious!!!! Dane says deer camp in never boring. Now I completely understand why.
Two cutest hunters ever. I know... you can barely see them, right? Dane said they had to take this picture multiple times because Clay kept pulling faces, doing hand signals, or some kind of crazy thing. Imagine that. So unusual.
Clay and Kyler. This picture melts my heart. Love both these boys.
Clay went to lay down in the bed one evening. He fell asleep before Dane could even move the gun. Now THAT is unusual.

2 comments:

Bell Family said...

I am dying over that picture with Clay sleeping by a gun. Dane must be SO proud!! Hi.lar.ious!!!

Gene and Marcia said...

Cute pictures. Hunting seems to make great memories. So cute, Clay asleep with the gun.