Monday, June 13, 2011

Easter Sunday Best

Dress shopping with Grace is NEVER an easy task. She and I have very different tastes. She likes anything sparkly, bedazzled, jeweled or loud. I'm more of a, "simple" fan. So when the time came to shop for an Easter dress, I must say I was very tempted to just do it myself and tell her what she would be wearing. However, knowing she probably wouldn't like my choice, and knowing it probably wasn't the right thing for me to do, I decided we'd give it a, "go" and shop together.


Can I even begin to express how THRILLED I was when we happened upon this DARLING pink polka dot dress and she actually said she LOVED it!!! Honestly, I was so delighted we had found a dress we both liked, I would've paid big bucks for it, but didn't even have to. It was a beautiful, darling dress for a beatufiul, darling little girl.












Then you have Clay, who simply doesn't care about what he's wearing. All that matters is how soon he gets to take it off and put on his, "cozy clothes". He's so handsome, though, and I love how cute he is in his suit. Happy Easter!








2 comments:

Gene and Marcia said...

So cute..love them

Bell Family said...

THEY ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!!

LOVE THEM!!