Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Cody and Clay

Last year Clay had a riding birthday party with a group of friends. This year he wanted to do the same thing, but unfortunatley 3 of those friends were on missions and the other's were unavailable. So we decided we'd plan a trip to the Knolls anyway, and celebrate Clay's birthday as a family. Luckily for us, our friend Cody, who was also having a birthday, was able to join us. We love having him around and he's just like an extended part of our family. We had a great trip, the weather was pretty good (for March), and being out in our trailer, together was fabulous!!!
For some reason food tastes SO much better when you're eating in the trailer. Look at those happy faces!


Gracie tearing it up on her 90. She also rode her KTM 65 this trip and did awesome!
Maho had been running the whole day. He would chase us on our motorcycles and had felt the need to sniff each and every shrub within miles. Needless to say, he was exhausted. Me --- well, I didn't want him to nap alone.
I'm such a good mom.


Now if that doesn't say, "FUN", I don't know what does.


Our Home away from Home. There are few things I love as much as being in my trailer with my family.
This is the first evening we arrived. Notice the girl scout cookies. They were outside Smith's selling them for $3.00 a piece or 7 for $21.00. I had to go for the deal and get 7 of them. It wasn't until I got home I realized it wasn't really a deal after all. Those Girl Scouts, they pulled one over on me!!! I never was good at math. But oh how I love me a Samoa!













2 comments:

Gene and Marcia said...

Such a cute family including Mahoo. I guess you still love your pup dog enough to nap with him. Glad you had such a good time.

Bell Family said...

Happy Birthday to Clay!! We love him so much! Looks like SO much fun for all.
Love all the pictures!!! You and Maho look pretty relaxed.