Family Photos
We had our neighbor, Chris Wood, take some family photos of us.
I spent HOURS trying to find the perfect outfits for us to wear. I HATE shopping, so this was really asking alot of me. Finally, after much frustration, I called Bree. She came to my rescue, met me at Nordstroms and pretty much did the shopping for the whole family. I think the colors and the look turned out great. Thanks Bree!!!
We had our neighbor, Chris Wood, take some family photos of us.
I spent HOURS trying to find the perfect outfits for us to wear. I HATE shopping, so this was really asking alot of me. Finally, after much frustration, I called Bree. She came to my rescue, met me at Nordstroms and pretty much did the shopping for the whole family. I think the colors and the look turned out great. Thanks Bree!!!




2 comments:
I'm obsessed with these pictures!! The clothes do look fabulous, but the people look best!! Love you all!!
I love the pictures but mmost of all the special people in them. The colors are great. Love, love love them.
Post a Comment